To protect our patients and our staff, if you are experiencing fever, cough, fatigue or shortness of breath, please call 919-573-4825 to reschedule your appointment. We are implementing a quick temperature check as you enter the building. We will be turning away any patient who arrives with a fever or displaying any of the symptoms listed above. We respectfully ask that you follow this protocol if any member of your household shows similar symptoms. Anyone who has been traveling out of the country or within an infected area in the United States within the last 14 days, will not be able to schedule an appointment.
For your visit, we ask that you only bring one essential visitor with you to your appointment. Only children over the age of 11 will be allowed in offices to avoid the spread of germs.
Cary Orthopaedics and Spine Specialists is requiring sick employees to stay home to avoid potential spreading. We are emphasizing hand hygiene and routine environmental cleaning.
Additionally, please be aware that we are not able to accept cash payments at this time. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Face Masks Required
In accordance with N.C. guidelines for reopening, Cary Orthopaedics is requiring patients and staff to wear a mask or face covering for in-person appointments to ensure safety for everyone. See CDC suggestions for face coverings.
Current Hours of Operation
We are currently operating with normal business hours found HERE.
Coronavirus General Information
How can I reduce my risk of contracting coronavirus?
The simplest and most effective ways to keep yourself and family safe include:
- Practicing good hand hygiene. Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed/unsanitized hands.
Who do I contact if I have symptoms?
Before visiting a doctor’s office, urgent care, hospital or emergency room:
- Call UNC Health Helpline at 1-888-850-2684
- Call COVID-19 Hotline at 1-866-462-3821
- Go to WakeMed Virtual Urgent Care website –The fee for the Virtual Urgent care through the end of March has been reduced to $15 – enter code CARENOW on the payment screen
- Email Wake County at email@example.com or call 919-856-7044
The best site to gain updated information is the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). They are consistently updating information on symptoms, locations, how it spreads, prevention and treatment.
We appreciate your business and are here to assist you through this situation. We will continue to update information and resources as they develop.