At Cary Orthopaedics, we strive to make getting the right orthopaedic care a viable choice for our patients. We participate in a wide variety of insurance plans to make getting that care – and the life improvements that come along with it – an easy choice.
Insurance Plans Accepted
• Aetna/Coventry (Most Plans including Medicare Replacement. Excludes Duke Select, Duke Basic, Aetna Medicare Prime HMO)
• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina (All Plans including Medicare Replacement. Excludes Blue Local, and Empire.)
• Cigna/Greatwest Healthcare (Excludes Cigna Connect)
• Humana Medicare
• Medicare (Including Railroad Medicare)
• North Carolina Medicaid
• United Healthcare (Most plans including Medicare Replacement. Excludes UHC Compass)
• VACCN-Optum / ChampVA
• Workers Compensation
If you do not see your insurance company listed, our office staff will be able to tell you if our orthopaedic physicians participate in your particular plan.
For more information on how the specialists at Cary Orthopaedics can help you determine proper orthopaedic insurance plan coverage, contact us today for an appointment!
Cary Orthopaedics sees patients from Raleigh, Garner, Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Clayton, Chapel Hill, Pittsboro and surrounding areas.