Since 1982, Cary Orthopaedics represented the pinnacle of orthopaedic treatment in the Triangle and helped thousands of people live their lives to the fullest. If you’re looking for an exciting, rewarding career in orthopaedic medicine, Cary Orthopaedics would love to talk to you! We are a fast-growing company that offers opportunity for professional growth within a close-knit environment.
View our open positions below. In the event we have a position available that matches up with your career goals, we will be in touch with you.
Cary Orthopaedics is currently looking for a team player with great customer service skills!
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Take and retrieve messages for nurses’ triage, and schedule appointments for all locations of our Orthopaedic and Spine clinics
- Complete administrative tasks to help fill quiet times such as scanning, calling patients to schedule or reschedule appointments
- Assist Administrative Manager and Revenue Director as needed
- Accuracy, thoroughness, speed and ability to multitask are extremely important
- Quick learner
- Understand of medical insurance is a plus!
Please email cover sheet and resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter “Call Center” in subject line.
Cary Orthopaedics is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, friendly, courteous receptionist.
- Patient check-in/out
- Chart prep
- Answer phones
- Verify insurance
- Collect financial responsibilities
- Schedule referrals and appointments
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and customer service skills are a must
- All applicants must have previous medical office experience
Qualified applicants may fax or email resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com or fax to 919-235-0134. Please enter “Receptionist” in the subject line.
Cary Orthopaedics has multiple openings for radiologic technicians.
- Room patients
- Enter patient demographic data into Electronic Medical Records system
- Conduct patient x-rays
- Draw-up injectables
- Remove and put on casts
- Fit patients with durable medical equipment
- Complete miscellaneous filing and paperwork
- Assist in medical procedures when necessary.
- Must be ARRT registered or eligible
- Minimum 1-3 years experience preferred but not mandatory
- Accuracy, thoroughness, organization, speed and the ability to multitask are extremely important, as are excellent customer service skills
Our hours are 8-5, M-F. You may be asked to drive to our other locations if coverage is needed.
Qualified applicants may fax or email resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 919-235-0134. Please enter “Radiologic Tech” in the subject line.
Must be interested in, and capable of, handling a wide range of duties that include and focus on: direct patient contact, regular interfacing with orthopaedic surgeons and managing triage calls. Must be proficient with computer skills and have experience with Electronic Medical Records systems.
At least two years experience preferred. Looking for a highly motivated team player with excellent customer service skills. Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.