Since 1982, Cary Orthopaedics represented the pinnacle of orthopaedic treatment in the Triangle and helped thousands of people live their lives to the fullest. If you’re looking for an exciting, rewarding career in orthopaedic medicine, Cary Orthopaedics would love to talk to you! We are a fast-growing company that offers opportunity for professional growth within a close-knit environment.
View our open positions below. In the event we have a position available that matches up with your career goals, we will be in touch with you.
Cary Orthopaedics is recruiting a full-time physician assistant (PA-C). The role will work in tandem with an orthopaedic physician and a sports medicine trained surgeon. The candidate will be involved in a sports medicine and surgical mix – all outpatient surgery. No ED call is required. Competitive benefit and compensation package is available based on experience. Previous experience in a busy orthopaedic office is desirable.
Please email your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cary Orthopaedics is currently looking for a team player with great customer service skills!
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Take and retrieve messages for nurses’ triage, and schedule appointments for all locations of our Orthopaedic and Spine clinics
- Complete administrative tasks to help fill quiet times such as scanning, calling patients to schedule or reschedule appointments
- Assist Administrative Manager and Revenue Director as needed
- Accuracy, thoroughness, speed and ability to multitask are extremely important
- Quick learner
- Understand of medical insurance is a plus!
Please email cover sheet and resume for consideration to email@example.com. Please enter “Call Center” in subject line.
Cary Orthopaedics is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, friendly, courteous receptionist.
- Patient check-in/out
- Chart prep
- Answer phones
- Verify insurance
- Collect financial responsibilities
- Schedule referrals and appointments
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and customer service skills are a must
- All applicants must have previous medical office experience
Qualified applicants may fax or email resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 919-235-0134. Please enter “Receptionist” in the subject line.
Cary Orthopaedics has multiple openings for radiologic technicians.
- Room patients
- Enter patient demographic data into Electronic Medical Records system
- Conduct patient x-rays
- Draw-up injectables
- Remove and put on casts
- Fit patients with durable medical equipment
- Complete miscellaneous filing and paperwork
- Assist in medical procedures when necessary.
- Must be ARRT registered or eligible
- Minimum 1-3 years experience preferred but not mandatory
- Accuracy, thoroughness, organization, speed and the ability to multitask are extremely important, as are excellent customer service skills
Our hours are 8-5, M-F. You may be asked to drive to our other locations if coverage is needed.
Qualified applicants may fax or email resume and cover letter for consideration to email@example.com or fax to 919-235-0134. Please enter “Radiologic Tech” in the subject line.