Cary Orthopaedics Spine Center physicians have years of experience in treating patients who have suffered a workers’ comp back injury
We provide high-quality spine care so patients can achieve maximum medical improvement and return to work in a safe and timely manner. Managing workers’ comp back injury cases requires special knowledge of how to navigate the process. Our coordinators have the compassion and skill required for the job.
While our skilled spine doctors diagnose and treat our patients’ neck and back injuries, our workers’ comp coordinators assist in obtaining the necessary appointment and diagnostics authorizations while facilitating easy scheduling, communication and documentation. Our close working relationships with case managers and insurance adjusters give our patients peace of mind and enable them to focus on their recovery.
Workers’ Compensation Services
- New Injury Evaluation/Treatment
- Injection Consult
- Independent Medical Exam
- 2nd Opinion with Option to Treat
- 2nd Opinion Only
- On-site MRI Diagnostics
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Work Conditioning Program
Workers’ Comp Back Injury Case Goals:
- Provide high quality, personal and prompt care to the patient
- Help all parties navigate the administrative process of workers’ comp cases
- Facilitate strong communication among the insurance company, employee and employer as well as all healthcare providers involved in the case
Our Dedicated Workers’ Comp Coordinators:
Ready to start your road to recovery? Our Experts in Motion are ready to help.