Neck | Back | Total Spine
Dr. Scott S. Sanitate has been a spine specialist at Cary Orthopaedics since 2004.
He attended Wayne State University for both undergrad and medical school. He then completed his residency at the William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. From 1992 until 2003, Dr. Sanitate worked for the Carolina Rehabilitation and Surgical Associates/Carolina Back Institute as a physician.
Dr. Sanitate has many certifications including:
- Diplomat, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Diplomat, American Association of Disability Evaluation Physicians
- Diplomat, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Diplomat, American Board of Medical Acupuncture
- Diplomat, American Board of Pain Management
In addition to working at Cary Orthopaedics Spine Center, Dr. Sanitate also works at his Private Practice in Durham, NC.