Request an Appointment
Nicole P. Bullock, M.D.
Neck | Back | Total Spine
Dr. Nicole P. Bullock joined Cary Orthopaedics in 2010. She is a neck, back and total spine specialist.
Dr. Bullock attended Johnson C. Smith University for undergrad and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for medical school. She then interned at Franklin Square Hospital in Baltimore before completing her residency at Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk.
Her fellowship training was also based at the Eastern Virginia Medical School, particularly in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Dr. Bullock is certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Her past experiences include being an athletic training volunteer at Johnson C. Smith University, a research analyst for the Office of National Drug Control and Policy and a physician at Brown Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Johnson C. Smith University, Charlotte, NC (college)
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC (medical school)
- Franklin Square Hospital, Baltimore, MD (internship)
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA (residency)
- Eastern Virginia Medical School – Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Norfolk, VA
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Johnson C. Smith University – Athletic Training Volunteer – 1993 – 1998
- American Red Cross, Carolina Region – 1997 – 1998
- American Red Cross ,National Testing Laboratory – 1999 – 2000
- Office of National Drug Control and Policy – Research Analyst – 2001
- Brown Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine – Physician – 2009 – 2010
- Cary Orthopaedic Spine Specialists – Physician – 2010 – Present